Join Dr. Luke Van Kirk as we learn about prolotherapy and how to integrate it into your office.
Learning objectives for this grand rounds are:
2. To give an overview on how prolotherapy works
3. To show how perform prolotherapy in multiple common areas of treatment
1. Be familiar with the history of prolotherapy
2. Review how prolotherapy works
3. Learn how to perform prolotherapy in multiple common areas of treatment
*THIS EVENT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CME
** DPC SUMMIT CURRICULUM PREVIEW PODCAST AVAILABLE NOW **
Join the DPC Alliance, AAFP, ACOFP and FMEC for the LIVE, IN-PERSON 2022 DPC Summit in Kansas City, MO.
For more information please visit http://www.dpcsummit.org/
Join the DPC Alliance on Saturday, July 16th from 7pm-10pm to hang out with your DPC friends, peers, and heroes!
The first 250 registrations are free. After that there will be a $40 pre-registration fee for all attendees until 11:59pm on Thursday, July 14th. Registration at the conference will be $50 for all attendees.
Registration will be limited to DPC Alliance members for the first 2 weeks and will open to all DPC Summit Attendees on 5/16
Book a Free 30 Minute Chat with Our Executive Director