Join Dr. Shane Purcell and a whole cohort of other DPC leaders from across the Carolinas to learn the basics of starting your own Direct Primary Care.
SAVE $50 by registering no later than Monday, September 25th (and $25 on spouse/significant other registration)
NEW FOR THIS EVENT: We are offering a special spouse/significant other session. Whether your spouse/significant other is "on the fence" about DPC or is "all in - fully supportive", they will have the opportunity to meet with our faculty's spouses in a relaxed setting to discuss everything DPC as it relates to them. $125 for spouses/significant others before the early bird deadline ($100 for spouses/significant others of residents and medical students).
Schedule: The event will kick off at 8am on Friday, November 10 with tours of several local DPC clinics. Attendees will return after lunch for a day and a half of DPC education and small group discussions and conclude Saturday evening with a special celebration nearby.
- Entrepreneurship and Facing Fears
- Where to Start (Mentors, business plans, etc)
- Leaving the system (Medicare, Insurances, non-competes)
- Financial Topics (Side Gigs, Budgeting, Setting Fees)
- Taxes, Salaries, Join vs Starting
- Branding and Identity (Name, Website, Colors, Logo)
- Marketing (print, networking, press, open houses)
- Social Media Marketing
- Location (finding space, renting vs leasing, utilities and internet, etc)
- Communications and Software Setup
- Hiring staff
- Supplies and Dispensing (where to purchase, securing discounts, managing inventory)
- Equipment (sourcing discounted medical equipment)
- TONS OF OPEN Q&A
For more details, please see this preliminary agenda (subject to change).